HealPharmacy COVID-19 Alert
Dear Valued Customers,
Last updated: May 16th 2020
We keep this information as up-to-date as possible, with information supplied from our shipping facilities & parcel authorities.
All orders will be shipped on June 1st, 2020. And this happened due to restrictions & flight cancellations which are imposed worldwide for this Coronavirus (COVID-19).
During this difficult period, some couriers and post offices have suspended services. This has resulted in some of our delivery promises being longer than usual.
We request you to allow some days to get your item delivered. Also, we will not charge you Airmail shipping fee for new orders. EMS shipping cost will be reduced to 50%. Your orders may not charge yet and if you need to cancel it or request for a refund for paid orders, please contact us we will do this for you.
Our web services & support will be continuing as normal. We are still processing your orders and we will not charge you card until we resume shipping. Also, we will prepare it to ship your medications once the postal services work normally. We will also notify you before we submit the payment for your orders.
It’s our responsibility to serve our customers very seriously as we know our customers depend on us especially during times of crisis. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope for your understanding in this matter.
It’s been a challenging start of this year; we would like to thank you for being with us. We are wishing to get well soon for those who are affected with this COVID-19.
We urge our customers to follow these steps to help protect yourself:
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
To know more how to protect yourself please see Complete disinfection guidancehttps://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
We are wishing to get well soon for those who are affected with this COVID-19.
Toll Free: 1-855-206-1929