- Microzide (HCL)
|Microzide (Hydrochlorothiazide) 25mg x $0.78 x 60 Pills
|Microzide (Hydrochlorothiazide) 25mg x $0.68 x 90 Pills
|Microzide (Hydrochlorothiazide) 25mg x $0.61 x 120 Pills
|Microzide (Hydrochlorothiazide) 25mg x $0.50 x 180 Pills
|Microzide (Hydrochlorothiazide) 25mg x $0.36 x 360 Pills
Microzide – Medical Facts You Should Know
Hydrochlorothiazide belongs to the thiazide family of medicines. It is used to treat renal tubular acidosis, congestive heart failure, edema, hypertension and many other diseases. It is sold under various brand names like Microzide, Aquazide H, Esidrex, Hydrodiuril and many others.
It is manufactured by Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc. Its use is approved by FDA.
How to use Microzide?
Consult your doctor before taking Microzide. The dosage amount is based on your health condition and your response to the medicine. It is available in market as capsules. The medicine should be taken orally with a glass of water. It should be taken once in a day. It can be taken with or without meals.
Take it at the same time of the day, everyday. This is to ensure even level of drug in the blood. Complete the entire course. Do not leave it incomplete in between. There are situations where the symptoms improve but the disease is not cured. Do not take extra medicines to make up with the missed ones.
Store the medicine at room temperature. Ensure that you keep it away from light and moisture. Throw away the medicine after its expiry date.
What Precautions should be taken when using Microzide?
• Inform your doctor about any allergies you are suffering from. The inactive ingredients present in Microzide like magnesium stearate, corn starch, titanium dioxide, lactose monohydrate and many others may cause allergies.
• If you are suffering from liver diseases, kidney diseases, diabetes and/ or lupus must consult doctor before taking this medicine.
• Senior people are at greater risks of side effects. Hence, consult the doctor before using this medicine if you are over 65 years..
• Consumption of alcoholic drinks is not recommended during the medication period.
• Drink lots of water and fluids when taking Microzide. This will help you prevent dehydration.
• Inform your doctor or dentist of all the medicines you have been prescribed in case you are having any surgery.
• This medicine is usually not administered to pregnant women. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
• The medicine can pass into breast milk. Hence, inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
• Follow the diet pattern as advised by your doctor.
• You are also need to exercise regularly.
What are the benefits of Microzide?
This is a very popular drug that offers many benefits, such as:
• Microzide can be administered in combination with many other medicines for the treatment of various diseases.
• It can also be used for the treatment of calcium kidney stones.
• This drug offer minimal side effects, which is one of the top reason why it is so popular.
• This is an FDA approved drug hence, it considered to be safe for use.
• You can purchase this drug online and offline with equal ease.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.