Terms And Conditions
2. Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open a My Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify HealPharmacy immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by HealPharmacy or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your My Account information, designate a different credit card to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated credit card, by clicking on the My Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
3. Consent To Collection, Use & Disclosure of Your Personal Information.
While HealPharmacy takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL HealPharmacy OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER HealPharmacy WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing a My Account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for HealPharmacy to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
5. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. Any transaction on this site shall be deemed valid only under the following conditions: (1.) Your age should be eighteen (18) years or more, or you should be considered as an adult that can carry out financial transactions in the country of your residence. (2.) You should be an individual, natural human being (should not be a collective like a corporation or any similar legal entity), and (3.) you should be a resident/citizen in the country of Order. Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization. All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
Massachusetts and any other states or localities that it deems is required.
7. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. HealPharmacy reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. HealPharmacy further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by HealPharmacy upon our delivery of products or services that you have ordered. All orders placed over $1000.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. HealPharmacy is a reseller to end users and does not accept orders from resellers, exporters, wholesalers, any businesses of any kind or other customers who intend to resell.
8. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. HealPharmacy shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. HealPharmacy shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, HealPharmacy shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
9. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. HealPharmacy RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
12. Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"), HealPharmacy Inc. will terminate the account of any customer, or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to the HealPharmacy and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the customer that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, HealPharmacy will terminate the infringing customer's account. HealPharmacy may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a customer's account privileges prior to that time if it has good belief that infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), HealPharmacy has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. HealPharmacy respects the intellectual property of others and we ask other to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the HealPharmacy website, please contact "Legal Department", via email email@example.com Any written notice describing the infringing activity must include the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
2. A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
3. A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
exclusive agreement between HealPharmacy and you with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. Last modified: April 1,2005