Tadacip (Tadalafil) – Medical Facts You Should Know About This ED Drug
Tadacip (Tadalafil) is an oral pill that is used to treat erectile dysfunction. This medication was prepared by Cipla. Food and Drug administration (FDA) approved the medication in December 2003.
This medication is recommended for the patients suffering from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and also for combined condition of erectile dysfunction and Begin Prostatic Hyperplasia. The treatment of the erectile dysfunction was reformed and revolutionized with the invention of the PFDE5 inhibitors. Tadalafil is the most adaptable and newest PPDE5 inhibitor for treating ED.
One of the most distinctive characteristic of this pill is that it provides prolonged effect of about 18 hours that in most cases extends up to 36 hours. This is what makes this particular ED pill so popular among its users.
Tadalafil is also considered as the third pill in the US, which was developed to cure erectile dysfunction in men. The first two pills created cure this dysfunction are named as Sildenafil and Vardenafil.
Dosage of Tadalafil
The starting dose of Tadacip is 10 mg which is recommended in most individuals. This medication can be increased as per the results it provides to the user. The dose of his drug can be increased up to maximum 20 mg per day for better results.
Contraindications and Precautions
• The patients, who are on the medication for blood pressure, should not use this medication only after consulting a doctor.
• The medication should not be taken with alcohol.
5 Top Benefits of Tadalafil
There are many benefits that this ED pill provides, such as:
1. This medication provides longer effect and hence, is able to provide pleasure without any worry for longer time. Due to its 36 hours long effectiveness it is also called as the “Weekend Pill”.
2. This medication can be bought online or without prescription, which can be a blessing for those who are no comfortable to buy this over the counter.
3. The drug is low in cost, which means you do not have to worry about your pocket when you need to buy it.
4. This is an FDA approved ED drug, which will put your mind at rest about its safety and side effects.
5. Tadacip is highly effective in people with diabetes. In fact, this is one ED pill which works best with diabetics while others do not provide the expected result.