|Generic Baclofen 10 mg x $0.72 x 360 Pills ||$259.92 || Buy Now |
|Generic Baclofen 10 mg x $0.75 x 180 Pills ||$135.09 || Buy Now |
|Generic Baclofen 10 mg x $0.76 x 120 Pills ||$91.20 || Buy Now |
|Generic Baclofen 10 mg x $0.78 x 90 Pills ||$70.11 || Buy Now |
|Generic Baclofen 10 mg x $0.82 x 60 Pills ||$49.25 || Buy Now |
|Generic Baclofen 25 mg x $2.37 x 360 Pills ||$851.58 || Buy Now |
|Generic Baclofen 25 mg x $2.38 x 180 Pills ||$429.21 || Buy Now |
|Generic Baclofen 25 mg x $2.40 x 120 Pills ||$288.42 || Buy Now |
|Generic Baclofen 25 mg x $2.41 x 90 Pills ||$217.17 || Buy Now |
|Generic Baclofen 25 mg x $2.44 x 60 Pills ||$146.21 || Buy Now |
|Generic Baclofen 25 mg x $2.68 x 30 Pills ||$80.28 || Buy Now |
Result Pages: 1
Displaying 1 to 11 (of 11 products)
Baclofen – Medical Facts You Should Know About This Drug
Baclofen is used in the treatment of spasticity and alcoholism. It acts as a muscle relaxant. It is sold under various brand names such as Baclosan, Kemstro, Gablofen, Liofen, Beklo to name a few.
It was developed by Heinrich Keberle, a Swiss scientist, in the year 1962 and was approved by FDA in November, 1977.
Our body is consists of many nerve cells. When we need to do some activity, the nerve cells in the brain send electric signals to the receptors of the spinal cord which in turn sends signals to the receptors of the body parts and the body part does the activity. Sometimes, due to some changes, these signals are either received too fast or too slow by the organs, which give rise to muscle related problems in our body.
Baclofen is used to treat these muscle problems. It slows down the process of sending and receiving of the signals and thus prevents the occurrence of muscle problems.
How to use Baclofen?
Consult your doctor before using Baclofen. The medication is usually started with the lowest possible dose. It is then increased gradually. The medicine should be taken orally with a glass of water. It should be taken thrice in a day. Do not take extra doses in case you miss some.
Do not stop the medication suddenly. You may develop side effects. The normal procedure followed to stop the medication is by slowly decreasing the dose amount until the minimum possible dose amount is reached.
Baclofen should be stored at temperatures between 15 to 30 degrees C. Ensure that you keep it in an air tight container. Throw away the unused medicine after its expiry.
What Precautions should be taken while using Baclofen?
• Baclofen should not be administered to children under the age of 12 years.
• People having kidney problems must not take this medicine because it is primarily excreted through urine.
• People suffering from diabetes, ulcers and/ or brain disorders must consult doctor before taking this medicine.
• Avoid consumption of alcohol with this medicine. It can cause adverse effects.
• Pregnant women must take this medicine only after consulting their doctor. It can cause harm to the growing fetus.
• Breastfeeding should be done only after consulting the doctor.
What are the benefits of using Baclofen?
• Baclofen – as an highly effective muscle relaxant - can be used to prevent hiccups.
• It is also able to increase muscle tone and thus improve blood circulation.
• It can also be used for the treatment of anxiety and related disorders.
• This is an FDA approved drug, which says it is safe for use.
• You can easily purchase it online and offline.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.