Kamagra (Sildenafil) – Medical Facts You Should Know About This Drug
Kamagra is a drug that belongs to the family of medicines called as phosphodiesterase inhibitors. It is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men.
Its generic name is Sildenafil. It was developed by British scientists and was marketed by a pharmaceutical company named Pfizer. Sildenafil was approved by FDA in the year 2005 and since then, various drugs containing Sildenafil have been developed. Kamagra is one among them.
Kamagra works only if you are sexually aroused. It increases the blood supply to the tissues of penis and causes erection. This erection remains throughout the sexual intercourse. When the intercourse is over, the blood supply reduces and the erection goes away.
How to use Kamagra?
Do not take the drug without consulting the doctor. Kamagra is available in the doses of 25mg, 50mg and 100mg. The dosage amount depends upon how well you respond to treatment. The ED drug is available in various forms: tablets, jellies, soft tabs, and soluble tablet.
Usually one dose is recommended per day. The dose should be taken one hour prior to the sexual intercourse. It can be taken with or without meals. Kamagra shows its effect after 45 minutes of intake and continues till 6 hours.
Kamagra Jelly is available in many flavors: mango, mint, vanilla, chocolate, banana, orange and pineapple.
Keep Kamagra in a cool and dry place. It should be stored at room temperature.
Dispose of the unused medicine in a safe place after its expiry.
What Precautions should be taken when using Kamagra?
• Inform your doctor if you are taking some other medications. They can interfere with Kamagra and cause adverse effects.
• Kamagra should be strictly administered to men. Women should not use it.
• Do not take Kamagra if you are under any type of nitrate medication. It may cause a sudden drop in blood pressure.
• Avoid using this ED drug if you are a senior patient.
• The drug should not be used if you have liver or kidney problems.
• It does not ensure protection against sexually transmitted diseases. Hence appropriate care should be taken.
• Avoid drinking alcohol when you are on Kamagra medication. It can have negative effect on sexual function.
• It is advisable to stay away from grape fruit and grape fruit juices.
What are the benefits of Kamagra?
• Kamagra yields fast and effective results. This is only possible because it is immediately absorbed into blood.
• Kamagra Jelly is useful for senior people who find tablets difficult to swallow.
• It offers almost no side effects.
• It is very easily available both online and offline
• It is priced affordably.