|Protonix (Pantoprazole) 20 mg x $0.41 x 360 Pills ||$147.74 || Buy Now |
|Protonix (Pantoprazole) 20 mg x $0.43 x 180 Pills ||$76.95 || Buy Now |
|Protonix (Pantoprazole) 20 mg x $0.44 x 120 Pills ||$52.33 || Buy Now |
|Protonix (Pantoprazole) 20 mg x $0.45 x 90 Pills ||$40.78 || Buy Now |
|Protonix (Pantoprazole) 20 mg x $0.46 x 60 Pills ||$27.70 || Buy Now |
|Protonix (Pantoprazole) 20 mg x $0.50 x 30 Pills ||$15.13 || Buy Now |
|Protonix (Pantoprazole) 40 mg x $0.63 x 360 Pills ||$227.41 || Buy Now |
|Protonix (Pantoprazole) 40 mg x $0.66 x 180 Pills ||$118.50 || Buy Now |
|Protonix (Pantoprazole) 40 mg x $0.68 x 120 Pills ||$81.05 || Buy Now |
|Protonix (Pantoprazole) 40 mg x $0.70 x 90 Pills ||$63.10 || Buy Now |
|Protonix (Pantoprazole) 40 mg x $0.74 x 60 Pills ||$44.63 || Buy Now |
|Protonix (Pantoprazole) 40 mg x $0.80 x 30 Pills ||$23.85 || Buy Now |
Result Pages: 1
Displaying 1 to 12 (of 12 products)
Protonix (Pantoprazole) – Medical Facts You Should Know
Pantoprazole belongs to the family of proton pump inhibitors. It is used for the treatment of gastro-esophageal reflux disease.
It is sold under many brand names such as Tecta, Protonix, Neoppi, Somac, Pantpas among others. It was first develop by Altana, while Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories is responsible for bringing this medicine into the market. It was approved by FDA in 2000.
How to use Protonix?
Consult your doctor before starting medication. The dosage depends upon the physical condition and how the patient responds to the treatment. The medicine is available in two forms: tablets and granules. It should be taken in the dosage prescribed by the doctor either once or twice a day.
Tablets need to be taken as a whole along with a glass of water with or without food. Do not crush, split or chew them. In case you are taking the medicine in granular form, ensure that you take the medicine 30 minutes before having your food. You need to just mix the granules with apple juice or apple sauce and have them. Granules should not be chewed or crushed. Antacids may be taken if needed.
Do not take extra medicine in case you miss a dose. Ensure that you complete the entire medication course. This will ensure better results.
Store the medicine at room temperature. Ensure that you keep them away from heat and moisture.
What precautions should be taken when using Protonix?
• Protonix contains many inactive ingredients like titanium dioxide, povidone, hypromellose and many others. Consult your doctor before taking the drug if you are allergic to any of these drugs.
• If you have a history of any type of liver disease you should inform your doctor for the right dosage before you take the drug.
• Request your doctor to prescribe calcium supplements since the drug may cause depletion of this mineral in the bones.
• In case you are going to have any type of surgery, inform your doctor or dentist about Protonix medication.
• Pregnant women must take this medicine only after consulting a doctor.
• Protonix passes into breast milk. Hence, if you are breastfeeding inform the doctor about it.
What are the benefits of using Protonix?
This is a very popular drug because it offers many benefits some of which are:
• Protonix rarely interacts with other medicines to cause harmful side effects.
• It can be used with other proton pump inhibitors for the treatment of other stomach related problems.
• It provides very quick relief from heartburn.
• The drug has been approved by the FDA.
• The medication is easily available online and offline and is reasonably priced.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.