|Product Name||Price||Buy Now|
|Motilium (Domperidone) 10 mg x $0.45 x 60 Pills||$27.19||Buy Now|
|Motilium (Domperidone) 10 mg x $0.44 x 90 Pills||$39.24||Buy Now|
|Motilium (Domperidone) 10 mg x $0.38 x 120 Pills||$46.17||Buy Now|
|Motilium (Domperidone) 10 mg x $0.32 x 180 Pills||$56.94||Buy Now|
|Motilium (Domperidone) 10 mg x $0.27 x 360 Pills||$95.42||Buy Now|
Motilium (Domperidone) – Medical Facts You Should Know
Domperidone is an antidopaminergic medication that is used to prevent vomiting and nausea caused due to stomach disorders. It is sold under various brand names like Nomit, Motilium, Motinorm Costi and Motillium among others. Janssen Pharmaceuticals was the first to bring it to the market.
How to use Motilium?
Consult your doctor before taking Motilium. The dosage varies from person to person depending upon their health conditions and medical history. The medicine is available in many forms: tablets, suppositories, orodispersible tablets and liquid.
If you are taking tablets, then it should be taken orally with a glass of water. Ensure that you take it before food. The drug is found to be very effective if taken before meals. It should be taken three to four times in a day. If you are taking suppositories, then you should directly insert them into rectum. Do not take them orally. The liquid form of the medicine should be accurately measured in a measuring cup and then have it.
No harm is caused if you miss a dose. But ensue that you do not take extra doses in order to make up with the missed ones. Motilium should be stored at temperature below 30 degree C. Keep it in a cool and dry place.
What Precautions should be taken when using Motilium?
• The medicine contains many inactive ingredients which can cause allergic reactions; hence, you need to inform the physician before you take the medication.
• People suffering from kidney problems and heart diseases should take this medicine under the strict supervision of a doctor.
• It’s contraindicated for people suffering from pituitary glands cancer, bleeding in stomach and liver problems.
• Inform your doctor about various medicines you have been prescribed. Motilium may interfere with those drugs to cause allergic effects.
• Inform your doctor if you had or are suffering from breast cancer.
• Do not drink alcohol when you are on this medication.
• Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
• Motilium passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
What are the benefits of Motilium?
• It causes little or no side effects when compared to drugs of same kind.
• This drug does not make the person taking it drowsy.
• It can be used for the treatment of gastro-intestinal disorders.
• This is a drug that can be easily bought online and offline.
• It is low priced and hence, anyone who needs will rush and buy it,
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.