|Aciphex (Rabeprazole) 10 mg x $0.46 x 360 Pills ||$166.21 || Buy Now |
|Aciphex (Rabeprazole) 10 mg x $0.50 x 180 Pills ||$89.26 || Buy Now |
|Aciphex (Rabeprazole) 10 mg x $0.55 x 120 Pills ||$65.66 || Buy Now |
|Aciphex (Rabeprazole) 10 mg x $0.59 x 90 Pills ||$53.10 || Buy Now |
|Aciphex (Rabeprazole) 10 mg x $0.66 x 60 Pills ||$39.50 || Buy Now |
|Aciphex (Rabeprazole) 10 mg x $0.78 x 30 Pills ||$23.34 || Buy Now |
|Aciphex (Rabeprazole) 20 mg x $0.91 x 360 Pills ||$329.35 || Buy Now |
|Aciphex (Rabeprazole) 20 mg x $0.98 x 180 Pills ||$176.99 || Buy Now |
|Aciphex (Rabeprazole) 20 mg x $1.08 x 120 Pills ||$129.28 || Buy Now |
|Aciphex (Rabeprazole) 20 mg x $1.15 x 90 Pills ||$103.11 || Buy Now |
|Aciphex (Rabeprazole) 20 mg x $1.20 x 60 Pills ||$71.82 || Buy Now |
|Aciphex (Rabeprazole) 20 mg x $1.28 x 30 Pills ||$38.48 || Buy Now |
Result Pages: 1
Displaying 1 to 12 (of 12 products)
Aciphex (Rabeprazole) – Medical Facts You Should Know About This Drug
Aciphex belongs to a family of proton pump inhibitors. It is an anti-ulcer drug. Its generic name is Rabeprazole and is famous with various brand names like Pariet, Rablet, Rabsiv, Parit, Rabium, Razo, Rabemac and many more.
It was developed by Eisai Co. and was brought into market by Janssen-Cilag. Aciphex got its approval by FDA in the year 2002.
Aciphex is used in the treatment of diseases such as gastric ulcer, peptic ulcer disease, gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), healing of duodenalulcers and many more. It works by reducing the amount of acid secreted in the stomach and thus preventing the organs from acid damage.
How to use Aciphex?
This drug is to be taken as per the instructions given by the physician. Dosage and duration of treatment depends upon your condition and your response to the treatment.
Take 1 tablet with a glass of water. It can be taken with or without meals.
Swallow the tablet as it is. Do not chew or crush it. Antacids may be taken if needed.
Take Aciphex regularly; everyday at the same time for better results. Do not take extra doses in order to make up with the missed ones.
Store it at room temperature. Ensure that it is placed away from heat and moisture. Throw away the unused medicine after its expiry date.
What Precautions do I need to take when using Aciphex?
• The ingredients present inAciphex may cause allergic reactions when taken with some other drugs. Hence, inform your doctor about all the medications you have been taking.
• Inform your doctor if you have a history of liver disease.
• The medicine is not suitable for patients under the age of 18.
• Higher doses of Aciphex may increase the risk of bone fractures. So consulting doctor prior medication is mandatory. You can also take vitamin D and calcium supplements to reduce the effect.
• It is better to avoid alcohol during the medication period. This will prevent some side effects.
• Pregnant women must take the drug only if prescribed by the doctor.
• Breastfeeding women need to consult a doctor before using this medication.
What Are The Top Benefits Of Aciphex?
• It is very effective in controlling pain. Ulcer is caused due to presence of ketoconazole in plasma. Aciphex decreases this ketoconazole content and thus relieves the pain caused.
• This drug can be used for the treatment of heart rhythm disorders. It increases the digoxin content. This digoxin helps in maintaining a regular heartbeat.
• It can also be used for treatment of intestinal ulcers.
• It is approved by the FDA and easily available.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.