|Product Name||Price||Buy Now|
|Xalatan (Latanoprost) 50mcg/0.01% x 2.5ml x $65.60 x 2 Bottle (D||$131.20||Buy Now|
|Xalatan (Latanoprost) 50mcg/0.01% x 2.5ml x $60.18 x 3 Bottle (D||$180.53||Buy Now|
|Xalatan (Latanoprost) 50mcg/0.01% x 2.5ml x $57.00 x 6 Bottle (D||$342.00||Buy Now|
|Xalatan (Latanoprost) 50mcg/0.01% x 2.5ml x $56.29 x 9 Bottle (D||$506.59||Buy Now|
Xalatan (Latanoprost) – Medical Facts You Should Know
Generic Xalatan (Latanoprost) 50mcg/0.01% x 2.5ml Drops (Lacoma -T - Ajanta Pharma)
Latanoprost is an ophthalmic solution used for the treatment of glaucoma. Carl B Camras and Laszlo Z Boti share the credit of bringing this medicine into the market in 1996. It is manufactured by a pharmaceutical company named Pfizer. It was approved by FDA in March 22, 2011.
A water-like fluid is always present in our eyes. This fluid is continuously replaced with new fluid as the old one is drained out. In case the liquid is not drained, the fluid begins to accumulate inside the eyes. This increases the pressure inside the eyes. This in turn damages the optic nerve which further on can lead to loss of vision. Xalatan increases the flow of this fluid and consequently the pressure decreases.
How to use Xalatan?
Consult your doctor before starting the medication. This medicine needs to be applied in the eye daily. Ensure that you remove your contact lenses before applying. Do not touch the tip of the dropper with bare hands and slowly drop the liquid in your eyes. Ask your doctor about the dosage amount.
Do not rub your eyes or blink them. This may cause the liquid to drain out. Replace the cap and store the medicine at room temperature. Refrigerate the unopened medicine bottles. The maximum time until when you can keep the medicine is 6 weeks. Discard the medicine after that.
Do not take extra doses in order to make up with the missed ones. Light and moisture can have adverse effects on the medicine. Hence ensure that you keep the medicine away from it.
What Precautions should be taken when using Xalatan?
• Xalatan contains inactive ingredients like benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride, disodium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous and many others which can cause allergy. Inform your doctor regarding the same.
• Inform your doctor if you are suffering from eye problems and if you use contact lenses.
• Start using new bottle of medicine in case your eye swells or if some other infection occurs.
• Alcohol may interfere with this medicine and lower its effectiveness. Hence avoid alcohol consumption while you are taking Xalatan.
• Consult your doctor before using the medicine if you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant.
• Breastfeeding should also be done with doctor’s consultation.
What are the benefits of using Xalatan?
• It takes just one drop of Xalatan to lower the pressure in the eye. This is the reason why it is convenient and preferred by all.
• It causes minimal, if any side effects when compared to other medications that are used to treat glaucoma.
• It is an FDA approved drug, hence safe.
• It is easily available online and offline.
• It is highly affordable as it is effective.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.