|Lozol (Indapamide) 1.25 mg x $0.88 x 360 Pills ||$317.03 || Buy Now |
|Lozol (Indapamide) 1.25 mg x $0.94 x 180 Pills ||$169.29 || Buy Now |
|Lozol (Indapamide) 1.25 mg x $0.98 x 120 Pills ||$117.99 || Buy Now |
|Lozol (Indapamide) 1.25 mg x $1.02 x 90 Pills ||$91.57 || Buy Now |
|Lozol (Indapamide) 1.25 mg x $1.09 x 60 Pills ||$65.66 || Buy Now |
|Lozol (Indapamide) 1.25 mg x $1.13 x 30 Pills ||$33.86 || Buy Now |
|Lozol (Indapamide) 2.5 mg x $1.08 x 360 Pills ||$389.88 || Buy Now |
|Lozol (Indapamide) 2.5 mg x $1.09 x 180 Pills ||$196.99 || Buy Now |
|Lozol (Indapamide) 2.5 mg x $1.15 x 120 Pills ||$137.48 || Buy Now |
|Lozol (Indapamide) 2.5 mg x $1.22 x 90 Pills ||$110.04 || Buy Now |
|Lozol (Indapamide) 2.5 mg x $1.31 x 60 Pills ||$78.49 || Buy Now |
|Lozol (Indapamide) 2.5 mg x $1.39 x 30 Pills ||$41.55 || Buy Now |
Result Pages: 1
Displaying 1 to 12 (of 12 products)
Lasix (furosemide) – Medical Facts You Need To Know About This Drug
What Is Lasix?
Lasix is marketed by Sanofi brand name and Furosemide is its generic name of Lasix. Lasix (furosemide) is used for treating congestive heart failure edema and also for veterinary purposes.
Lasix is a diuretic drug and hence, the basic action of the medication is to expel water and salt from the body. It also blocks the absorption of salt and water from the filtered fluid in the kidney, resulting in increase of urine output. Lasix is approved by FDA since July 1982.
How Do You Use Lasix?
When the drug is prescribed for congestive heart failure, the dose for adults is 20 -80 mg per day; maintenance dose (over a long period) is in the range of 20 -40 mg per dose at eight hourly or six hourly intervals.
Lasix can be administered intravenously or intramuscularly depending upon the situation. In serious cases, the drug may be administered every 2 hours until the desired results are obtained.
When the drug is prescribed for edema, the drug is to be taken orally. Initially, the drug may be administered in 20-80 mg dosage. For maintenance the dosage is 20- 40 mg per day. The dose should not exceed 600mg when administered by injection (intravenously/ intra-muscularly) and oral dosage should not exceed 10-20 mg.
If there is no positive reaction within 1-2 the dose may be repeated every 2 hours.
What Are The Precautions To Be Taken With Lasix?
There are a few precautions that need to be takes when Lasix is prescribed.
• Inform your doctor is you are allergic to
• Lasix may affect blood sugar levels, hence, it should be takes with great caution by diabetics
• Furosemide is safe during pregnancy. Nonetheless, it will require special attention; hence, you need to inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant. The drug will pass through the milk to the infant.
• Inform your physician if you have a medical history of heart, liver, renal problems as special would be required when the drug is prescribed in such cases.
6 Top Benefits Of Lasix
• Lasix is a trusted and reliable product that has been used with exceptional benefits for over three decades.
• The drug is FDA approved since July 1982; hence, you know you are safe using it.
• Causes negligible side effects, hence, it can be used during pregnancy. However, the doctor will take a call on this and advise you on the dose. Do not self-medicate.
• This is an exceptionally safe and at the same effective drug for patients who cannot urinate.
• Lasix is quite affordable comparatively, even in today’s market.
• The drug is easily available online and offline and you will have no problem finding or buying it when you need it.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.