|Zetia (Ezetimibe) 10 mg x $0.94 x 360 Pills ||$338.58 || Buy Now |
|Zetia (Ezetimibe) 10 mg x $0.97 x 180 Pills ||$173.91 || Buy Now |
|Zetia (Ezetimibe) 10 mg x $1.03 x 120 Pills ||$124.15 || Buy Now |
|Zetia (Ezetimibe) 10 mg x $1.09 x 90 Pills ||$98.50 || Buy Now |
|Zetia (Ezetimibe) 10 mg x $1.21 x 60 Pills ||$72.33 || Buy Now |
|Zetia (Ezetimibe) 10 mg x $1.42 x 30 Pills ||$42.58 || Buy Now |
Result Pages: 1
Displaying 1 to 6 (of 6 products)
Zetia (Ezetimibe) – Medical Facts You Should Know
Zetia is used to lower the cholesterol level in the blood. Ezetimibe is its generic name. It is also sold under another brand name, Ezetrol, in the market. It is manufactured by Schering- Plough Corporation after it was approved by the FDA on October 25, 2002.
Zetia is used for the treatment of homozygous sitosterolemia and primary hypercholesterolemia. The cholesterol is secreted by certain enzymes in the blood and some amount of it is added through the food we eat.
The normal cholesterol lowering agents prevents excess cholesterol from being secreted and thus their level is decreased in the blood. But Zetia works in another way. It does not stop its secretion; instead it absorbs extra cholesterol from the walls of small intestine. Hence low amount is received in by the blood.
How to use Zetia?
Zetia 10 mg tablet is usually recommended. It should be taken once in a day. It can be taken with or without food. Do not take extra doses in order to make up with the missed ones. Ensure that you complete the medication course and do not leave in between. If you do so you will only prolong the medication period.
Store the medicine at room temperature in an air tight container. Ensure that you keep it away from heat and moisture. Throw away unused medicine after its expiry.
What Precautions should be taken when using Zetia?
• Inform your doctor of various medications you are taking. If not then, the medicines may interact with Zetia to cause various adverse effects.
• People with liver disease, kidney disease and diabetes should not take this medicine.
• Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant.
• Some medicines pass into the breast milk and cause harm to the baby. Hence consult your doctor before breastfeeding your child.
• Follow the diet pattern as suggested by your doctor.
• Exercise at least for 30 to 40 minutes regularly.
• Alcohol can increase the cholesterol level in the blood. Hence, avoid alcohol consumption when you are taking this medicine.
What are the benefits of using Zetia?
• Zetia can be used in combination with other medications for various cholesterol related problems.
• Though it shows its action slowly, it has achieved remarkable success in the treatment of the disease.
• Sitosterol and Campesterol are responsible for building up of plaque inside the arteries. This medicine can be used to lower their levels in the blood.
• This is an FDA approved drug, hence, you can rest assured this is a safe medication.
• It is easily available both online and offline and it is quite economical.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.