|Suprax (Cefixime) 100 mg x $1.76 x 180 Pills ||$316.11 || Buy Now |
|Suprax (Cefixime) 100 mg x $1.80 x 120 Pills ||$216.49 || Buy Now |
|Suprax (Cefixime) 100 mg x $1.82 x 90 Pills ||$163.90 || Buy Now |
|Suprax (Cefixime) 100 mg x $2.02 x 60 Pills ||$121.07 || Buy Now |
|Suprax (Cefixime) 100 mg x $2.33 x 30 Pills ||$70.02 || Buy Now |
|Suprax (Cefixime) 200 mg x $2.61 x 180 Pills ||$470.25 || Buy Now |
|Suprax (Cefixime) 200 mg x $2.64 x 120 Pills ||$316.92 || Buy Now |
|Suprax (Cefixime) 200 mg x $2.71 x 90 Pills ||$243.68 || Buy Now |
|Suprax (Cefixime) 200 mg x $2.80 x 60 Pills ||$168.15 || Buy Now |
|Suprax (Cefixime) 200 mg x $3.10 x 30 Pills ||$93.11 || Buy Now |
Result Pages: 1
Displaying 1 to 10 (of 10 products)
Suprax (Cefixime) - Medical Facts You Need To Know About The Drug
What is Suprax?
Suprax (cefixime) is an antibiotic of the cephalosporin class. The generic name of Suprax is Cefixime. Owing to its bactericidal properties this drug is used for treating infections caused by the bacteria. Suprax is an FDA approved drug marketed by Lupin Pharmaceuticals.
Suprax is recommended for treating the following conditions:
• RTI (respiratory tract infections) such as
1 Pharyngitis (inflammation of the pharynx)
2 Tonsilitis (inflammation of the tonsil)
3 Otitis media(inflammation of the mid ear)
4 Acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis
• Community acquired pneumonia.
• Uncomplicated SSTI (skin and soft tissue infection)
• Uncomplicated UTI (urinary tract infection)
How To Use The Drug?
Suprax is available as 100mg/ 5ml and 200mg /5ml oral suspension, 100mg 200 mg chewable tablets and 400 mg tablets. Suprax is normally taken twice daily for 5 to 14 days. The dosage is decided as per the patient’s age, body weight the dose should be titrated.
Precautions and contraindications regarding Sprax:-
• People allergic to cefixime or any antibiotic of the cephalosporin class should not take Suprax.
• Consult your doctor if you are allergic to penicillin.
• Consult your doctor if you have any liver disease, heart disease, kidney problems, or any type of intestinal dysfunctions before taking Suprax.
• You should immediately contact your doctor, if after taking Suprax you experience symptoms such as watery or bloody diarrhea, increase on heart beat, chest pain.
• While taking Suprax you should consult your doctor before taking any other antibiotic or anticoagulant.
• Consumption of alcohol should be avoided during the course of treatment.
• As Suprax is an antibiotic the dose form should not be changed and the full course of treatment should be taken to avoid further resistance of the drug.
• Cefixime influences tests hence; you need to inform your physician before going for tests.
Top benefits of Suprax
• This is one of the most trusted and most commonly used antibiotics in cephalosporin group.
• Suprax is an FDA approved drug. Hence, it is safe to use and also effective.
• This drug can be used by all age group of people.
• Since it is economically priced and easily available this drug can be used by everyone.
• Suprax offers minimal side effects with optional results.
• This is one of the most effective treatments for conditions such as RTI, uncomplicated SSTI, uncomplicated UTI and community acquired pneumonia.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.